Home Economics: Our property finance expert answers your questions

1 Rent-a-Room income must be declared (stock image) Q I bought a Section 23 property in 2005 on which I claimed the relevant tax relief at the time. This property now has losses in excess of €100,000. I have a second property which has a gain of a similar […]

Tags: No tags

Comments are closed.